Business Intelligence Developer
Softworld’ s client is hiring a Business Intelligence Developer to provide the technical and overall development and implementation of a comprehensive BI architecture. A successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- 5+ years relevant work experience working in a business intelligence developer role.
- Strong experience developing business intelligence solutions using QlikView and SSRS.
- 5+ years experience in Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS, preferably SQL Server 2014, 2016, or 2017.
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Expert knowledge of SQL programming languages.
- Knowledge and experience with database design principles including referential integrity, normalization, and indexing to support application development.
- Strong understanding and experience in development activities for all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to work directly with the business users to understand how to give them the data they need through the most effective tool.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask in a dynamic work environment.
- 5 years working in healthcare or life sciences preferred.
- Experience with Meditech data repository is a plus.